We are looking for a hardworking individual to manage social media paid media on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google Ads (including YouTube) and provide daily, weekly and monthly feedback on the budget and performance of all Associated Media brands’ paid advertising campaigns on social media.
The Paid Media Digital Campaign Manager is a junior advertising manager with social media experience and a background in social media, paid advertising, reporting, and basic data analysis.
They will work closely with the editorial and digital teams to identify suitable content to promote and ensure that editorial and commercial content is promoted and optimised.
They need to manage and action paid media content to ensure best in class execution and stellar paid media performance across all social media platforms.
- Devise business to consumer digital paid media campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly reporting and budget updates.
- Brief team on new advertising features and content to ensure optimal implementation of paid media strategies.
- Interpret web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate paid media performance on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google Ads, including YouTube.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of paid social media campaigns.
- Oversee the creative content from digital hub and studio to ensure that social media content adheres to all applicable guidelines and policies of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Provide daily support to the Digital Data and Media Strategist with regards to the day-to-day management of the online advertising campaigns on all social media platforms.
- Conduct research and utilize insights to optimize and grow the success of owned, earned and paid digital channels.
- Deliver regular reports of social media channel results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Manage paid media activity from booking to reporting.
- Keep the digital team up to date with changes and advances in the digital paid media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Liaise closely with sales team, creative hub and digital team around budgets, bookings, optimizations and reports.
- Review live paid media and optimize to reach goals and objectives.
- Must have an understanding of owned, earned and paid media.
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in managing Social Media Paid Media campaigns.
- Must have Google certification for Search, Display and Video Ads.
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
- Must have computer competencies including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Advertising will be an advantage.
- Experience in Google Merchant center and shoppable ads is advantageous.
Personal Skills & Attributes
- Must have excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be decisive and proactive.
- Must be meticulous with great accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to cope with pressure and deadlines in a fast moving environment.
Being an AMP Employee
The character of the Company and the people within it has to build this, and that’s why we look for inspirational, courageous, provocative team players that want to be a part of the Associated Media Publishing family.
PASSION – Someone who shows enthusiasm, zeal, drive, slay, motivation, energy, inspiring, innovative.
PURPOSE – Everything we do is done with 2 specific intentions, firstly to inspire and grow our tribes, secondly to deliver opportunities for our Advertisers to engage with our tribe.
CHUTZPAH – Someone who is born of an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude. Innovative thinking pro-active doing, pushing boundaries, leading by example, risk taking, innovative thinking, forever learning, trailblazing, game changer.
INNOVATION – Someone who is ideas and goal driven, impactful, value add, strategic thinking, sees opportunity, zero chill, brave, on point, bold, dynamic, revolutionary, agile, go getter, motivated, determined.
PROFESSIONALISM – Someone who is always striving for excellence, trustworthy, courteous and respectful, honest, open and transparent, always ethical, honorable and act with integrity at all times, competent and improves continually.