We are looking for a hardworking individual to manage digital campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads (including YouTube) and internal website, and provide daily, weekly and monthly feedback on the budget and performance of all Associated Media brands’ paid advertising campaigns on digital platforms.
The Junior Digital Campaign Manager is a junior advertising manager with social media experience and a background in social media, paid advertising, reporting, and basic data analysis.
They will work closely with the editorial and digital teams to identify suitable content to promote and ensure that editorial and commercial content is promoted and optimised.
They need to manage and action paid media content to ensure best in class execution and stellar paid media performance across all social media platforms.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Compile weekly and monthly data reporting for all brands from Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Ads and Everlytic;
- Compile campaign reports for all commercial campaigns;
- Accurately and efficiently manage campaign reporting process on Trello;
- Boost or promote social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube on a daily basis for editorial and commercial brands;
- Work on Facebook Ads Manager to promote and create ads for both editorial & commercial work;
- Work on Google AdWords to promote video content on YouTube;
- Maintain, manage and report on Google Ads for all editorial and commercial work;
- Compile editorial and campaign data and statistics on ad-hoc basis;
- Quality check all promoted content to ensure that ads are running effectively and within the allocated budget and timeframe;
- Work within a budget and report any overspend;
- Produce performance and spend reports for all campaigns as required;
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly reporting and budget updates;
- Review live paid media and optimise to reach goals and objectives;
- Manage paid media activity from booking to reporting;
- Interpret web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate paid media performance on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Ads, including YouTube;
- Oversee the creative content from digital hub and studio to ensure that social media content adheres to all applicable guidelines and policies of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity;
- Provide daily support to the Senior Digital Campaign Manager with regards to the day-to-day management of the online advertising campaigns on all social media platforms;
- Liaise closely with the Senior Digital Campaign Manager to ensure optimal performance of all campaigns;
- Liaise closely with sales team, creative hub and digital team around budgets, bookings, optimisations and reports;
- Create QR codes for commercial and editorial campaigns and pull reports for QR codes when required;
- Implement, manage and report on surveys and competitions;
- Collect assets for Associated Media website, get approvals, assist with uploading and scheduling to social media
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in managing social media campaigns and digital marketing;
- Basic experience on Facebook Ads Manager & Google AdWords
- Must have computer competencies including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience in SEO and Google Analytics will be an advantage
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be decisive and proactive, and have good interpersonal skills
- Must be meticulous with great accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to cope with pressure and deadlines in a fast moving environment
Being an AMP Employee
The character of the Company and the people within it has to build this, and that’s why we look for inspirational, courageous, provocative team players that want to be a part of the Associated Media Publishing family.
PASSION – Someone who shows enthusiasm, zeal, drive, slay, motivation, energy, inspiring, innovative.
PURPOSE – Everything we do is done with 2 specific intentions, firstly to inspire and grow our tribes, secondly to deliver opportunities for our Advertisers to engage with our tribe.
CHUTZPAH – Someone who is born of an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude. Innovative thinking pro-active doing, pushing boundaries, leading by example, risk taking, innovative thinking, forever learning, trailblazing, game changer.
INNOVATION – Someone who is ideas and goal driven, impactful, value add, strategic thinking, sees opportunity, zero chill, brave, on point, bold, dynamic, revolutionary, agile, go getter, motivated, determined.
PROFESSIONALISM – Someone who is always striving for excellence, trustworthy, courteous and respectful, honest, open and transparent, always ethical, honorable and act with integrity at all times, competent and improves continually.