Thank you for your interest in our brands
- Back-issue requests will close the 3rd week of each month, any requests thereafter, will fall into the following month.
- Orders cannot be on a repeat basis, and need to be requested monthly.
- Back-issue requests cannot be guaranteed – they are allocated according to availability and the date of the request.
- Preference will be given to NGOs whose recipients are more than 75% black, and who upload their certificate with their request.
- Associated Media Publishing does not arrange for the delivery of back issues. Kindly arrange collection at the branch nearest to you. Address and collection details will be supplied once we have sent you a confirmation of your order.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please note that we cannot fulfil your request.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As of June 2017 back issue requests, 50% of your request will be charged at R1 per copy. For example, if you place an order of 500 magazines in total, you will be charged R250, unless you are an NGO.
Once we received the above detail from you, a request will be logged onto our system, and you will be informed closer to time, as to when you can collect the requested magazines from one of the distribution branches.