Thank you for your interest in our brands
- Back-issue requests will close on the 2nd Wednesday after off-sale each month. Any requests thereafter will fall into the following month. Please apply from the 15th of the month, should your request fall after the cutoff.
- Orders cannot be on a repeat basis, and need to be requested MONTHLY.
- Back-issue requests cannot be guaranteed – they are allocated according to availability and the date of the request.
- We will contact you should there be any copies available. If we do contact you with regards to the collection of copies, the quantities stated in email correspondence is the maximum number of copies we are able to make provision for. We cannot guarantee that the entire consignment will be available upon arrival.
- Preference will be given to NGOs whose recipients are more than 75% black, and who upload their certificate with their request. Preference is also given to paying applicants.
- Associated Media Publishing does not arrange for the delivery of back issues. Address and collection details will be supplied once we have sent a confirmation of your order. Kindly arrange collection at the branch specified. Application can be made to the following collection depots: Benoni, Bloemfontein, Botswana, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Kimberley, Klerksdorp, Krugersdorp, Nelspruit, Newcastle, Paarl, Pietersburg, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Empangeni, Rustenburg, Witbank. Requests exclude: Windoek, Botswana and other foreign regions.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please note that we cannot fulfil your request.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As of June 2017 back issue requests, 50% of your request will be charged at R5 per copy. For example, if you place an order of 100 magazines in total, you will be charged R250, unless you are an NGO.
Once we received the above detail from you, a request will be logged onto our system, and you will be informed closer to time, as to when you can collect the requested magazines from one of the distribution branches.